Sunday, June 22, 2008

How to Pledge

Here's how to give to this great cause: By Credit Card - Please go to Pray America's donation page. By Check: Please make your check payable to "Pray America" and mail it to me at 7315 Greentree Drive, Jenison, MI 49428. Pray America is a 501(c)3 so you will receive a receipt for your taxes. Also, please consider a recurring donation if paying by credit card..

So it is flagged for my fundraiser, please mark the website as "in Behalf of" or "In Memory of:" Rob Douglass-DALMAC. Hopefully the "in memory of" isn't prophetic... Also, if the company you work for has a donation matching program, please let me know and I'll send you Pray America's tax exempt number.

Also, for each person or organization that makes a donation to cover one whole widow house ($1,100), I will commit to riding a Century ride within the next year. This is a ride of 100 miles in one day. And I won't even count the ride of 99 miles on the DALMAC that will turn into 100 when we make a detour to the Dairy Queen!

Thanks for your support!

No comments: