Saturday, August 30, 2008

3rd day

Hi! Sorry this will be short tonight. Survived the long day and even did the extra 8 miles to make it over 100. Felt good for the first 60 but the pesto on the chicken sandwich at lunch did me in. Felt awful for the last 40.

Had to walk up the Wall but it was huge. Most people were slaloming back and forth across the road. My gearing doesn't go low enough so I had to clip out and walk.

The body is holding up well with the exception of my left hand. I feel like a cripple as my pinky and ring fingers are numb and I have no contol of them. Thank God it isn't my right hand so I can still shift my rear cassette. Nothing serious as I hear it's just a pinched nerve.

Anyway, I'm exhausted so i'm going to sleep. Everyone else is already snoring so this could be interesting!

In His name,

Rob

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

No comments: