Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last day

Made it! Kind of a rough day today. Important thing is I made it. Blew two tubes and one tire. More hills than I thought. Beautiful country, though. Day ended with a polar bear shower at Mackinaw High School.

Thanks to all who we're praying for me. It was a great experience. Thanks to Lisa and Ally for making the trip up to pick me up and also to Andy and Danyalle for stopping by to cheer me in.

I'll write more about the adventure soon.

Thanks,
Rob
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first DALMAC! It sounds like it was a good time and the weather was on your side most of the time. What an awesome way to raise money and awareness for Pray America! A job well done!!!
Cindy H.