Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello again

Wow, it's been almost a month since I've posted. I've been slacking! Just got back from China and am seriously jet lagged. That 12 hour difference really messes with your system! What an amazing trip! These people are so wonderful. We had a great team and some wonderful talks with Steve Weber as well. Steve used to be at Mars Hill and currently lives in Kunming. He spent a lot of evenings with us and he and Ally really hit it off picking on each other. It was a true call to servanthood that I needed to hear. Where it will lead us, only He knows. I'll get some of the pictures loaded online soon.

Well, it's 1:15am. I wonder if I'll be able to get up to ride tomorrow before church. My body's so out of whack that it thinks it should be eating some chinese at lunch right now! We'll play it by ear and see what happens.

No comments: